Friday, March 8, 2024, 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM | AC Hotel Lansing University Area
This program will provide a comprehensive tutorial on completing the Medicaid Cost Report and is designed for individuals with limited expertise and experience. A case study format will be utilized that addresses preparation of all cost reporting schedules and required supporting documentation. Attendees are welcome to bring a sample cost report from their facility for use during this training program.
- Describe how to complete a facility Medicaid cost report compliant with state requirements and CMS guidelines.
- Describe how to complete a Medicaid home office cost report compliant with State requirements and CMS guidelines.
- Discuss how best to maximize reimbursement in the cost-based system that exists today.
The Health Care Association of Michigan is a Certified Sponsor of continuing education with the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB).
This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 6 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS - approval #20250307-6-A101165-IN.
- 7:30-8:00 am Registration
- 8:00-10:00 am Presentation and Discussions
- 10:00-10:15 am Break
- 10:15-12:15 pm Presentations and Discussions
- 12:15-1:15 pm Lunch On Your Own
- 1:15-3:15 pm Presentations and Discussions
- 3:15-3:20 pm Attendees complete attendance verification and post-program evaluation
AC Hotel Lansing University Area
Lansing, MI 48912
Questions? We're here to help!